Here is a brief summary of the major improvements in this release.
- Visual Studio and GCC are now fully supported and tested in addition to Xcode and clang.
- FFT performance has been improved by up to 15%. Also, optimized non power of 2 FFT is also supported, including FFT of prime sizes.
- AVX512 support has been added for latest Intel cpu.
- Ability to compute loudness according to EBU R128 standard.
- Audio file reading/writing support has been improved and now includes FLAC file reading.
- Ability to include KFR as a subdirectory in cmake project
- C API for DFT
- Other performance and stability improvements
- License changed to GPL 2+
Here is a full list of the added features
See on GitHub
New features and notable changes:
- Real-to-complex and complex-to-real FFT
- FFT plan caching
- Cross-correlation and auto-correlation
- Initial support for GCC and other compilers
- Compile times have been reduced by 10 times in Debug mode
- New function to partition expression for parallel execution
- Faster implementations for many functions
- Various small improvements and fixes
Continue reading Version 1.2.0 has been released: real FFT, FFT plan caching, build times reduced
Today KFR framework has been updated to v1.0.0 and has reached a stable release.
Nearly 200 commits have been pushed since the previous version and lots of improvements and fixes landed in this release.
Continue reading Version 1.0 is now available