Since now, you can purchase KFR license using the monthly subscription instead of the one time payment.
With the subscription model, you will get the exact same features and support level as with the perpetual license.
The subscription cost starts from €39 per month.
Continue reading KFR is now available by subscription
New features and notable changes:
- Real-to-complex and complex-to-real FFT
- FFT plan caching
- Cross-correlation and auto-correlation
- Initial support for GCC and other compilers
- Compile times have been reduced by 10 times in Debug mode
- New function to partition expression for parallel execution
- Faster implementations for many functions
- Various small improvements and fixes
Continue reading Version 1.2.0 has been released: real FFT, FFT plan caching, build times reduced