Here is a brief summary of the major improvements in this release.
- Visual Studio and GCC are now fully supported and tested in addition to Xcode and clang.
- FFT performance has been improved by up to 15%. Also, optimized non power of 2 FFT is also supported, including FFT of prime sizes.
- AVX512 support has been added for latest Intel cpu.
- Ability to compute loudness according to EBU R128 standard.
- Audio file reading/writing support has been improved and now includes FLAC file reading.
- Ability to include KFR as a subdirectory in cmake project
- C API for DFT
- Other performance and stability improvements
- License changed to GPL 2+
Here is a full list of the added features
See on GitHub
Since now, you can purchase KFR license using the monthly subscription instead of the one time payment.
With the subscription model, you will get the exact same features and support level as with the perpetual license.
The subscription cost starts from €39 per month.
Continue reading KFR is now available by subscription
New features and notable changes:
- Real-to-complex and complex-to-real FFT
- FFT plan caching
- Cross-correlation and auto-correlation
- Initial support for GCC and other compilers
- Compile times have been reduced by 10 times in Debug mode
- New function to partition expression for parallel execution
- Faster implementations for many functions
- Various small improvements and fixes
Continue reading Version 1.2.0 has been released: real FFT, FFT plan caching, build times reduced